Mu CroatoaN
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Mu CroatoaN Foros

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

hy there! some improvements!

AutorMensaje
Huésped
Invitado

hy there! some improvements! Empty
MensajeTema: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 03, 2008 4:53 pm

you want more players on your server? well if you do, try to raise the xp a little (150x is best) and add in the shops some sets +9 or +11 nenexc for the noobs! the xp is too little for a single player to reset without party!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 140

MensajeTema: Re: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm

Thank you very much for your support. I will see if i can do anything with that but remember that this is a slow server.

Cya!
https://croatoan.forosactivos.net
Huésped
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Admin escribió:
Thank you very much for your support. I will see if i can do anything with that but remember that this is a slow server.

Cya!
i don`t think you can find lots of players who love very low xp server! when i payed first on this server the xp was great! i mean i was lvl 228 and i lvl up if i kill 2 tarkan moobs! now i must kill a lot for one lvl!
Admin
Admin
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

andr01d escribió:
i don`t think you can find lots of players who love very low xp server! when i payed first on this server the xp was great! i mean i was lvl 228 and i lvl up if i kill 2 tarkan moobs! now i must kill a lot for one lvl!

i know but when you start playing the server was BETA and the exp was really high.
Soon vip service will be available and there the exp is a littler bit higher than in public. I hope that you wait for the oficcial server and as you were the first usser i give you a special price as i told you some time ago.
HalleN
Huésped
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitimeJue Sep 04, 2008 11:24 am

ok thanks! i am waiting for my prize then!
btw, if you are looking for game masters, maybe i can help you with the server! i have lots of experience and i speak fluently english, romanian and french!
i noticed a bug! if you try to go from tarkan to stadium, you are teleported in a place of exile!
Admin
Admin
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitimeJue Sep 04, 2008 11:47 pm

andr01d escribió:
ok thanks! i am waiting for my prize then!
btw, if you are looking for game masters, maybe i can help you with the server! i have lots of experience and i speak fluently english, romanian and french!
i noticed a bug! if you try to go from tarkan to stadium, you are teleported in a place of exile!

Actually i am really insterested. PM me with you email so we can have a better conversation.
Cya
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: hy there! some improvements!   hy there! some improvements! I_icon_minitime

hy there! some improvements!
Página 1 de 1.